Jacob 6:2 And the day that he shall set his hand again the second time to recover his people, is the day, yea, even the last time, that the servants of the Lord shall go forth in his power, to nourish and prune his vineyard; and after that the end soon cometh.

Cutest video ever!

Cutest video ever...At the very beginning you hear Elder Morgan tell the kids to go find a chameleon (the Malagasy are afraid of chameleons because they think they’re poisonous so it’s always a big deal when the missionaries touch them). Taylor then tells the kids to smile “ Tsiky tsiky tsara”. That cute little boy in the front left is asking, “Is it a picture? Who? Who? Who?” And you hear Taylor tell him it’s a video.

More cute kids!

Ha, when I was talking to all the kids, we were just naming a ton of different "laoka" that they like. Laoka is toppings for rice, they have a ton of kinds, so we were just naming a bunch.

Stories, Comments?

If any of you have received any letters or great stories from Taylor and would like to share it, we'd love to have it and post it here. When Taylor is done we are going to make this blog into a book for him. So we would love to have any additional stories that he may send to you. Just email them to moultonfamily1@msn.com. THANKS!!

Feel free to make comments to the posts below, and they will be emailed to Taylor. He would love to hear from you. Even if it is a small comment.

Letters from Elder Moulton:

Monday, February 25, 2013

Transfer Time

Transfer news came last night. I'm heading off to Ampefiloha this Wednesday. Just for the record, it's in the dirtiest part of Tana (which is the 3rd dirtiest city in the world..) Not exactly the beach province I had in mind, but oh well, it'll be nice to see a change. Also, I will be living with a brand new elder. That'll be fun. I've been living with new Elders consistently my whole mission now. 

I was pretty positive I was being transferred, so we had a bunch of dinners with members this week.

Papoose and I also celebrated our early birthday parties! It was so fun, we exchanged gifts. I gave her 20 packages of Bolo's (an inside joke we have because of a time I gave her 13 Bolo's to drink a bowl of hot sauce), and I printed off a few pictures for her. She gave me two framed pictures of Taylor Swift! I was freaking out. Elder Wilson also gave me a picture, and so did two other members in our ward. They all know me so well.













Splits a bunch this week. On Wednesday, I went on splits with Gunnell. I don't think I ever mentioned, but we went to Lakeridge together back home. We had a joyful time tracting massive gated houses, and the rain came down like crazy. Seriously deep.. like up to our waists. 






I taught the rest of the night with my shoes and socks off and my pants rolled up because of how drenched I was. I also have sick pictures of a little village we found, with their houses all built into the rocks. A giant slab of slick rock is jetting out of the rice paddies, and they all just hammered down into it. So dope. We climbed the rock today. They all told us it couldn't be done, but we done conquered it.









I also went on splits with Hamm this week. On Friday. We went out to his area. It was a fun day, we just did it so I could work with him a last time before I take off.

Oh man, I don't have a ton of crazy news. I spent all week just looking forward to transfer news ha. Oh, but I did get the package with my long johns, they're a hit. I'm gonna go buy breakfast in them tomorrow. 




Anyway, it's a short letter, but I'll be in my new area by next. Talk to you soon.

Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment