Jacob 6:2 And the day that he shall set his hand again the second time to recover his people, is the day, yea, even the last time, that the servants of the Lord shall go forth in his power, to nourish and prune his vineyard; and after that the end soon cometh.

Cutest video ever!

Cutest video ever...At the very beginning you hear Elder Morgan tell the kids to go find a chameleon (the Malagasy are afraid of chameleons because they think they’re poisonous so it’s always a big deal when the missionaries touch them). Taylor then tells the kids to smile “ Tsiky tsiky tsara”. That cute little boy in the front left is asking, “Is it a picture? Who? Who? Who?” And you hear Taylor tell him it’s a video.

More cute kids!

Ha, when I was talking to all the kids, we were just naming a ton of different "laoka" that they like. Laoka is toppings for rice, they have a ton of kinds, so we were just naming a bunch.

Stories, Comments?

If any of you have received any letters or great stories from Taylor and would like to share it, we'd love to have it and post it here. When Taylor is done we are going to make this blog into a book for him. So we would love to have any additional stories that he may send to you. Just email them to moultonfamily1@msn.com. THANKS!!

Feel free to make comments to the posts below, and they will be emailed to Taylor. He would love to hear from you. Even if it is a small comment.

Letters from Elder Moulton:

Monday, July 15, 2013

Pushing for a Mada temple!


I'm doing better this week, thank goodness. I've been having horrible nightmares the past few weeks of having to get transferred to the MTC to finish my mission, ha, it's funny, but I was scared out of my mind. The branch still has my back, too. I get asked every day if I'm feeling better yet.

Anyway, so I guess we actually will get to watch that broadcast for missionary work. We watch it this weekend, so we can finally hear about everything that everyone was talking about. Not many changes will be made to our mission anytime soon, except for the fact that the new missionaries from here on out won't get backpacks, and.. we can't wear funny ties anymore. That literally cut my stash in half. Sad day.



Also, we are REALLY pushing to get this country a temple. We have a long way to go, and right now we are focusing on making Toamasina a stake. So us 12 here in Toamasina get to study the red handbook 2 like crazy from now on. Our branch president is a cool guy, he takes whatever advice we have, so every week at our meetings we get to tell him all this stuff we need to start doing/stop doing. I really hope this country gets a temple soon. It'll be a few years out at least, but it's cool to be part of the group helping them go from branches to wards out here.



I got the package. Thank you so much. I am going straight to look for a muffin tin when we are done emailing. I'm eating a carmel apple sucker right now from the package. Ha.

Um. I'm sorry but I really don't have much news from this week. Basically every lesson we taught this week was explaining tithing so we can get this place a temple. Drahona and I are having a way good time. Short email, sorry, look at pictures. love you!

Taylor

Some more pics for ya:








No comments:

Post a Comment