Jacob 6:2 And the day that he shall set his hand again the second time to recover his people, is the day, yea, even the last time, that the servants of the Lord shall go forth in his power, to nourish and prune his vineyard; and after that the end soon cometh.

Cutest video ever!

Cutest video ever...At the very beginning you hear Elder Morgan tell the kids to go find a chameleon (the Malagasy are afraid of chameleons because they think they’re poisonous so it’s always a big deal when the missionaries touch them). Taylor then tells the kids to smile “ Tsiky tsiky tsara”. That cute little boy in the front left is asking, “Is it a picture? Who? Who? Who?” And you hear Taylor tell him it’s a video.

More cute kids!

Ha, when I was talking to all the kids, we were just naming a ton of different "laoka" that they like. Laoka is toppings for rice, they have a ton of kinds, so we were just naming a bunch.

Stories, Comments?

If any of you have received any letters or great stories from Taylor and would like to share it, we'd love to have it and post it here. When Taylor is done we are going to make this blog into a book for him. So we would love to have any additional stories that he may send to you. Just email them to moultonfamily1@msn.com. THANKS!!

Feel free to make comments to the posts below, and they will be emailed to Taylor. He would love to hear from you. Even if it is a small comment.

Letters from Elder Moulton:

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Madagascar is sick...and so am I!

Arighty, buckle up, it's a short one this week. I blame it on last P-Day.

So last P-Day, we ate at this little hotely in Analakely, called Trios, and I ordered some chicken cordon bleu. Thinking it might be at least a little but like the Costco stuff back home. It was alright at the time, but my stomach was pretty ticked off at me when I got home that night. I literally had nightmares about plates of that chicken being put in front of me, one after another. It was rough. I woke up and threw up a ton, all over the bathroom.

Then at 11 the next morning, we had interviews at the office. 45 minute bus ride, burning hot, in a suit. So awesome. I was gonna die by the time we got home. I slept all day. The next day, luckily we only had a time or two, English class, then a soiree (probably spelled wrong). After English, I came home again and crashed. Diarrhea and vomit every day, there's a nice picture for everyone.

But I started feeling better toward the end of the week, and we had some awesome times. We're working hard on FLF's (father led families) out here, and while we were waiting for the father of one of our families to get home, I got to pass some time by showing one of our investigators how to use Photoshop. Just like the old days, it felt so good. Except it was pirated, and in French, but I managed. 



P-day at a recording studio in Analakely- Elder Taylor
Most exciting thing today.. Getting my guitar.. So excited! 

Haha, I love Rep so much, glad he has some pictures. I heard Sheide still has my Christmas card on his door too haha. Tell Rep to plan on a big turtlenog party in 2 years, he's got a VIP invite.

Oh, Elder Taylor gave me a phrase for you guys to use when you send me stuff so it won't get broken into. Type this up and paste it on your packages to me. "Ho an'ny zanakay, misionera, irak'Andriamanitra any Madagasikara any mba hanampiana azy hanampy no olona gasy amin'ny filazantsara." That should help so people don't try to steal stuff.

Anyway, sorry it's short, but I spent most of the week lying on the couch. I'll try to have extra adventures this week to make up for it. Talk to you all soon!


Taylor

A few more pics to enjoy:

Malagasy kids...gotta love 'em!!

We always have a good time on splits- Elder Marsh

No comments:

Post a Comment