Jacob 6:2 And the day that he shall set his hand again the second time to recover his people, is the day, yea, even the last time, that the servants of the Lord shall go forth in his power, to nourish and prune his vineyard; and after that the end soon cometh.

Cutest video ever!

Cutest video ever...At the very beginning you hear Elder Morgan tell the kids to go find a chameleon (the Malagasy are afraid of chameleons because they think they’re poisonous so it’s always a big deal when the missionaries touch them). Taylor then tells the kids to smile “ Tsiky tsiky tsara”. That cute little boy in the front left is asking, “Is it a picture? Who? Who? Who?” And you hear Taylor tell him it’s a video.

More cute kids!

Ha, when I was talking to all the kids, we were just naming a ton of different "laoka" that they like. Laoka is toppings for rice, they have a ton of kinds, so we were just naming a bunch.

Stories, Comments?

If any of you have received any letters or great stories from Taylor and would like to share it, we'd love to have it and post it here. When Taylor is done we are going to make this blog into a book for him. So we would love to have any additional stories that he may send to you. Just email them to moultonfamily1@msn.com. THANKS!!

Feel free to make comments to the posts below, and they will be emailed to Taylor. He would love to hear from you. Even if it is a small comment.

Letters from Elder Moulton:

Monday, November 4, 2013

More fun in Mada!!


I got some more pictures from this week. Our area is a 4 elder area, and Elder Rasoanaivo got transferred this week, so all four of us went to some goodbye dinner things. Free food, you better believe I'll make room in the schedule for that.

Dinner with Pres. Be Vahiny's family

Chilling with Meva and Faneva

I haven't talked to Marsh yet about being the new AP yet. We can't use the phones for anything but setting appointments anymore. The first year or so in the field we had unlimited minutes with the mission phone plan thing. But the government messed that up for everyone and made that illegal, so now we have like nothing, so now we just email to talk to other missionaries.

But yeah, it's pretty normal to stay in a place for like 5-6 months, maybe a little more. I'm pretty sure that if I leave next month, it'll be my last area. And I'm pretty sure I will, because I will have been in Tamatave for 7 months by then. Pretty nuts.

Forget one year straight of summer, it'll be like 2 1/2 years of summer before I see snow. I haven't seen snow since like the March before I left. I'm not too trunky for anything specific back home.. just the snow and mountains. I'm not complaining though, Mada is dope, I'll take it as long as I get it.

We do have a lot of families we are working with, we have like 20 families or so that we visit every week, and a few other people. They've all got their own story, but can we save them for when I get back? It's all gotta be in person.

Pres. Be Vahiny's family

Yes! I am so stoked for the packages. I have been craving pop tarts and quaker oatmeal. I know I didn't mention that before, but just keep that in mind for the next package sometime down the road. But the office is good about shipping mail and packages right here to Tamatave, so it always comes pretty quick after it comes to the mission home.

Have you guys got the christmas tree up yet? This is my favorite time of year back home...christmas music on the radio. Better question, will you guys have the christmas tree even taken down when I get home? Remember how it's always up for months after christmas, haha?!


Enjoy the video I put up...just a little glimpse of the cuteness I get to see everyday!!

Love you, have a good week
Taylor

Here are the other pics I promised...

Hat shopping with Dumby






Letchie's will be ripe in a few weeks.


Morley doing language study.


posiposy traffic


No comments:

Post a Comment