Jacob 6:2 And the day that he shall set his hand again the second time to recover his people, is the day, yea, even the last time, that the servants of the Lord shall go forth in his power, to nourish and prune his vineyard; and after that the end soon cometh.

Cutest video ever!

Cutest video ever...At the very beginning you hear Elder Morgan tell the kids to go find a chameleon (the Malagasy are afraid of chameleons because they think they’re poisonous so it’s always a big deal when the missionaries touch them). Taylor then tells the kids to smile “ Tsiky tsiky tsara”. That cute little boy in the front left is asking, “Is it a picture? Who? Who? Who?” And you hear Taylor tell him it’s a video.

More cute kids!

Ha, when I was talking to all the kids, we were just naming a ton of different "laoka" that they like. Laoka is toppings for rice, they have a ton of kinds, so we were just naming a bunch.

Stories, Comments?

If any of you have received any letters or great stories from Taylor and would like to share it, we'd love to have it and post it here. When Taylor is done we are going to make this blog into a book for him. So we would love to have any additional stories that he may send to you. Just email them to moultonfamily1@msn.com. THANKS!!

Feel free to make comments to the posts below, and they will be emailed to Taylor. He would love to hear from you. Even if it is a small comment.

Letters from Elder Moulton:

Monday, September 2, 2013

Another exciting and awesome week in Mada!

I'm way tired, and covered in mud. We went biking this morning, for our P-day, way out to a place called Ivoloina outside of Tamatave. It was dope. I took pictures for ya.


Ivoloina, the park we biked out to

the Mada bois

a big river

a guy fishing

a lemur

we talked to like 60 kids at this thing, it was chaos


people washing clothes


a waterfall

This is the part where I try to remember what I did this week.. I can't remember as usual. The weeks are going by way fast, but to be honest, they're all pretty much the same. Day after day, wake up, study, eat rice, work, eat soup, plan, go to bed. Repeat. Over and over. It's fun, the schedule is coming together, Webb and I are having a way good time.

Yeah I don't feel sick anymore in the legs, I'm all good.

President usually comes here every few months, other than that we just email every P-Day. He's coming again in a few weeks to do a conference, he just came a few weeks ago to take care of some stuff for one day. He usually doesn't do that, I think. But no, he didn't say anything about transfers. We never know anything about transfers. It always comes out the Sunday night before, but other than that... nope. No idea about anything. Especially being outside the capital where all the missionaries talk. It's just us 12 up here, we never hear anything, we just wait for people to talk to us.

I don't think I ever got the Muslim article you sent..but yeah, I think American's are just scared of them. I've had more problems teaching Christians than Muslims. Most everyone here is cool though.

Pikar's family is doing really good. I only get to see them at church, but I'm hoping to get Pikar to come help us again. Most Malagasies don't go right out on a mission at 18 or 19, even with the age change. Most of them need to graduate first, so it might be a few years before Pikar can go, but he's planning on it.

We went back to the family that said their Mom was possessed. We taught them a few times this week. They're way cool, their mom is still way sick though. We're going back in a few days. 

I'm not sure about the family who is in Lane's area now, we never get to talk to other missionaries anymore, I never hear anything. Sorry, ha, I'm sure it's great that I can never answer any questions, but I don't hear anything ever except for what goes on in Tamatave.

Oh yeah...my package is in the office now, so hopefully I get it soon. Thanks! Love you.
Taylor

A few more pics to enjoy...


eating pizza

larissa, annissa and marco


the gasies

No comments:

Post a Comment