Jacob 6:2 And the day that he shall set his hand again the second time to recover his people, is the day, yea, even the last time, that the servants of the Lord shall go forth in his power, to nourish and prune his vineyard; and after that the end soon cometh.

Cutest video ever!

Cutest video ever...At the very beginning you hear Elder Morgan tell the kids to go find a chameleon (the Malagasy are afraid of chameleons because they think they’re poisonous so it’s always a big deal when the missionaries touch them). Taylor then tells the kids to smile “ Tsiky tsiky tsara”. That cute little boy in the front left is asking, “Is it a picture? Who? Who? Who?” And you hear Taylor tell him it’s a video.

More cute kids!

Ha, when I was talking to all the kids, we were just naming a ton of different "laoka" that they like. Laoka is toppings for rice, they have a ton of kinds, so we were just naming a bunch.

Stories, Comments?

If any of you have received any letters or great stories from Taylor and would like to share it, we'd love to have it and post it here. When Taylor is done we are going to make this blog into a book for him. So we would love to have any additional stories that he may send to you. Just email them to moultonfamily1@msn.com. THANKS!!

Feel free to make comments to the posts below, and they will be emailed to Taylor. He would love to hear from you. Even if it is a small comment.

Letters from Elder Moulton:

Monday, March 11, 2013

Anticipating the next adventure...


Inner city is definitely more sketchy than I am used to. You’re going to love it Mom.

We made some new friends on our path home last Thursday night. They tried robbing us. Two guys tried jacking our phone. The one guy asked what time it was and tried grabbing the phone when Worthen pulled it out. The other guy said he had a gun, but I knew for a fact he didn’t. No one does here. They were all ticked that they couldn’t grab it, luckily Worthen had a ninja grip on it: We just told them to go home and they walked away angry.

But don’t worry, if one time wasn’t enough, we ran into them again on Saturday night. We were walking towards a bridge and we saw them jogging up behind us so we sped walked across the bridge, where there are more people. Once we stepped off the bridge we looked back and they turned right around and walked away. Looks like we need a new path now, ha.

Dogs are more hostile too. I got bit, it was dope. Not bad at all, just scared me to death. Luckily, I already got all six hundred shots before the mish.

We have weird stuff happen ever day here, its ridiculous, keeps things interesting. I have more stories, but this keyboard is horrible and I have no desire to wrestle with it all day. So hopefully all that is enough ha. Sorry I havent sent pictures. No computers here seem to be able to read flash drives, so maybe I can figure that out in another place soon.

Stake conference was yesterday. So many people. 7 wards. It was like America. They said that by 2016 they plan to set up a new stake here, which is huge because there is only 2 stakes in the country.

As far as my zone, 5 of the 9 guys in my MTC group are here: Smithson, Mitchell, Jensen, Naef and myself. Its fun. And no, I'm not by Hamm anymore, I moved into a new Zone. 

As far as me growing, negative ha, I think I am the same. But who knows, I haven't measured myself or weighed myself in like 7 months.

Anyway, talk to you all later, I hate this keyboard.

Taylor




No comments:

Post a Comment