Jacob 6:2 And the day that he shall set his hand again the second time to recover his people, is the day, yea, even the last time, that the servants of the Lord shall go forth in his power, to nourish and prune his vineyard; and after that the end soon cometh.

Cutest video ever!

Cutest video ever...At the very beginning you hear Elder Morgan tell the kids to go find a chameleon (the Malagasy are afraid of chameleons because they think they’re poisonous so it’s always a big deal when the missionaries touch them). Taylor then tells the kids to smile “ Tsiky tsiky tsara”. That cute little boy in the front left is asking, “Is it a picture? Who? Who? Who?” And you hear Taylor tell him it’s a video.

More cute kids!

Ha, when I was talking to all the kids, we were just naming a ton of different "laoka" that they like. Laoka is toppings for rice, they have a ton of kinds, so we were just naming a bunch.

Stories, Comments?

If any of you have received any letters or great stories from Taylor and would like to share it, we'd love to have it and post it here. When Taylor is done we are going to make this blog into a book for him. So we would love to have any additional stories that he may send to you. Just email them to moultonfamily1@msn.com. THANKS!!

Feel free to make comments to the posts below, and they will be emailed to Taylor. He would love to hear from you. Even if it is a small comment.

Letters from Elder Moulton:

Monday, December 9, 2013

Transfers...oh yeah!!!!


yo,

About my new area...long story short, it's the sickest area in the mission. It's way down south. 5 insane dialects. It's gnarly. I'm stoked to learn some new malagasy. I don't know how they can still classify it as malagasy, but I guess it is somehow. It's definitely not what we learned in Provo. I am so stinking stoked. I leave tomorrow morning and get to Toliara (my new area) on Thursday night I think. Bates is gonna be my comp. We lived together the whole time I was in Ampefiloha, and he was in 67, ha. I was hoping for this exact transfer. time is gonna go so fast.. only 4 more transfer cycles, and I get to spend them in amazing Toliara. Toliara is like what everyone envies for because it's just a 2 man area, with no areas for hundreds of miles around. Crazy dialects.


Anyway, that'll be my week, on a bus. I'll take pictures.

This week was full of goodbye's too. I knew I was leaving, and a ton of people hooked us up with goodbye lunches/dinners. Investigators and members. Ah, so legit. I've got some legit pals here in Tamatave. I'm bummed to leave, but my stokedness to go to Toliara makes it pretty easy, ha. It's been a sick 7 months here. Here's to the next 5 1/2 down south.





one of my favorite families. Solo and Lea and kids

veronique doing my hair



another dope family. Allembine, Tina, Fabrice, Kanto and Sitraka

goodbye lunch with Sylvan and Virginie's family. Way sick investigators


Another goodbye lunch with a bunch of members

Just so you know, I got the 3rd package this past week. Thanks a ton, I gave a ton of the candy to some kids, blew their minds as always. I downed a bunch of it, too.


I gave my girlfriends some laffy taffy's

The AP's came this week. Smith stayed in the other house, Marsh stayed at our house for 2 nights. it was way fun. On Friday we had a conference with all the missionaries, president, and Elder and Sister Renlund from south Africa. it was pretty legit.


chilling with marsh again

saying bye to smith. dude's going home

I'm gonna try to see Ravaka when i head back to Tana, I'm not sure how much time I'll have in the mission home though, hopefully enough time to reorganize my suitcases.

Alrighty, I'll send pictures of the ride down to Toliara next week. I'm stoked out of my mind. Road trip across the country, what?!

love you, Taylor

A few more pics to enjoy...


fatana gasy. They pack down sawdust around a bottle then char it and use to to cook all day

like this.




No comments:

Post a Comment